Natalija Phono MM/MC III signature · Phono tube preamplifier
with Rike Audio/CineMag MC Transformers ↩
» Natalija MM / MC by Rike Audio is a top-processed, top-equipped and top-sounding tube phono preamp of a genuine world-class format « (translated - lowbeats.de)
Customer support · Call us phone_in_talk +49 911 13017372
Natalija III – Genuine world-class performance at a price that puts a smile on your face
Natalija III has been object of several crucial improvements over its celebrated-by-customers, trade and press alike predecessor, including:
- extensively reworked circuit design
- completely new circuit board layout with larger grounding area und optimized grounding paths for exemplary „black“ sonic background
- newly developed, audio-optimized Rike Audio electrolytic capacitors offer higher efficiency and super-fast signal handling
- novel internal cabling using innovative material mix(silk, cotton, paper) for utmost signal purity
- completely new, extremely strong, internally braced non-magnetic casing using 2.5mm solid-aluminium front and back panels to ensure minimal parasitical resonances
- even higher quality, custom-made-for-Rike Audio Lundahl step-up transformers (MC version)
- super high-quality, custom-made-for-Rike Audio DIP switch ensures highest signal integrity and offers no less than 128 setting options, so virtually any phono cartridge can be used at its very best; additional solder socket for individual choice of resistor make and value (MC version)
- thorough purification and sealing of sound-relevant components such as tube pins, tube sockets and RCA plugs using Audiotop Connect Workstation to avoid corrosion and contact resistance and preserve perfect signal integrity
As before, Natalija 3 design is based around two 6HM5 (EC900) tubes per stereo channel. This very common and thus inexpensive HF triode is ideally suited for use in sophisticated audio circuits. However, it’s extremely rarely found in hifi components because its implementation is fairly complex and requires an unusually high degree of know-how and experience. Moreover, we even managed to transform the already very rugged 6HM5 into a veritable long-life tube, giving thousands of hours of trouble-free listening pleasure.
Natalija III is available in three versions, MM only or MM/MC, including extensive setting options to drive virtually any moving magnet and moving coil cartridge at its very best. For the very highest quality demands we have developed Natalija 3 signature.
- Category: Phono Preamplifier
- Inputs: 1 x MM or 1 x MM + 1 x MC (RCA/Cinch)
- Output: 1 x (RCA/Cinch)
- Input impedance: 47kOhm (MM)
- Gain: 41dB (MM)
- superb custom-made for Rike Audio Lundahl step-up transfomers
- switchable MC gain (+20dB or +26dB) and MC load settings (20, 50, 100, 200, 500 Ohm) for outstanding flexibility
- individually matched quad of 6HM5 tubes for negligible noise, minimal microphony and perfect channel symmetry
- hand-selected resistors and capacitors for extremely precise, 2-stage passive RIAA equalisation (+/- 0,3dB)
- outstanding parts quality including our own Rike Audio capacitors and extremely low tolerance measuring resistors
- oversized, 4-stage low-noise power supply
- secure-contact ceramic tube sockets
- gold plated input and output terminals
- outstanding artisanal finish Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 29,5 x 31 x 25,5 cm (W x H x D)
- Warranty: 2 years (tube excluded)
Packaging and Shipments
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas packing fees and transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Our shipping service providers are DHL, GLS and UPS
Packaging and shipping is free for orders of € 1000 or more. The shipping of our phono preamplifiers, integrated amplifiers and turntables is basically free of charge.
Shipping times - delivery periods
Unless otherwise stated in the respective offer, the delivery of the goods in Germany takes place within 1 - 8 working days, for deliveries to other EU countries within 3 - 14 working days after receipt of payment. Shipping times to non-EU countries can take up to 3 weeks, depending on the destination.
info_outline Non-EU customers [ VAT exempt ]
When shipping to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) may be incurred in connection with your order, which are not paid by us or billed by us, but by you directly to the responsible customs authorities or to the tax authorities. For details, please contact the relevant authorities.
Shipping costs by weight(Handling fees + packaging fees + postage costs)
Packaging and shipping is free of charge worldwide for orders of € 1000 or more.
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia:
Croatia, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Portugal, Spain, Sweden:
Bulgaria, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Romania:
Switzerland, United Kingdom:
Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Malaysia:
South Korea, India, Philippines:
Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela
El Salvador, Ecuador:
No customer reviews for the moment.