Free shipping !
» ...the good book on this class of amplifiers has just gained an interesting new chapter. And there we thought its final pages had long since been written. Rike Audio beg to differ... « (6moons.com)
Tube integrated amplifier - Tubes RS1003
SRS551 - 20 watt triode - single ended
Romy 20SE – at last an integrated SET amplifier that kicks ass even when driving critical loudspeakers
As usual at Rike Audio, Romy 20SE has been designed around a tube type you’re not likely to spot in other integrated high end amplifiers. An original Siemens development from the 1960s by the name of RS1003 and further refined by RFT under its new designation SRS551, this remarkable transmitter pentode is a well nigh perfect amplifying tool for audiophile applications – provided you can guarantee it optimal working conditions. Which, to put it mildly, is not an easy thing to accomplish. In Romy 20SE a pair of carefully selected SR551s in triode mode deliver 20 powerful class A 2 watts, which thanks to an unusually high damping factor have a tight lock on your bass drivers’ diaphragms and won’t throw the towel even when driving difficult loudspeaker loads. What makes this sonically thrilling integrated tube amplifier further stand out from the SET amp crowd is the extreme longevity of its output tubes. Specified for medical use, SRS551 has always been good for 10.000 trouble-free hours. In Romy 20SE it should easily make 2.5 times that, even though Romy’s power rating tops traditional SET amps by 30 to 50%.
- Category: Integrated Single Ended Triode Line Amplifier
- Inputs: 4 x (RCA/Cinch)
- Output: 2 x loudspeaker (4 and 8 Ohm taps)
- Power Rating: 2 x 20 Watt (Class-A 2)
- Tubes: 2 x SRS551, 2 x ECF80 (selected and matched pairs)
- stable into critical loudspeaker loads
- high damping factor
- conservative circuit design for extreme tube longevity (typically > 25.000 hours)
- braced full-metal sandwich case with bronze subchassis für audio circuits
- individually fine-tuned to ensure lowest-possible parasitic resonances
- unsurpassed parts quality including our own Rike Audio paper-in-oil capacitors and extremely low tolerance measuring resistors
- oversized mains supply with massive power transformer and 2 output transformers (all of low-stray-field toroidal type)
- high-quality ceramic tube sockets
- hard-gold plated input terminals
- secure-contact binding posts for banana plugs, spades and bare wires
- outstanding artisanal finish made in Germany
- Warranty: 2 years (tubes excluded)
Packaging and Shipments
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas packing fees and transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Our shipping service providers are DHL, GLS and UPS
Packaging and shipping is free for orders of € 1000 or more. The shipping of our phono preamplifiers and integrated amplifiers is basically free of charge.
info_outline Non-EU customers [ VAT exempt ]
When shipping to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) may be incurred in connection with your order, which are not paid by us or billed by us, but by you directly to the responsible customs authorities or to the tax authorities. For details, please contact the relevant authorities.
Shipping costs by weight(Handling fees + packaging fees + postage costs)
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia:
Croatia, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Portugal, Spain, Sweden:
Bulgaria, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Romania:
Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Malaysia:
South Korea, India, Philippines:
Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela
El Salvador, Ecuador:
No customer reviews for the moment.